Mumbai University has declared the results for Semester V examination of TYBMM and TYBSC on it’s official website – mu.ac.in
The examinations were held in October, 2016 and the students who appeared for TYBMM & TYBSc exam will be able to check their scorecards on the website.
PDF copies of the results can be downloaded from the website. These reference copies are just temporary, but it is advisable to take a print out of this. Valid and original maksheets by the board would be made available at the students’ respective schools.
Steps to check the result:
1. Visit the Mumbai university’s website: mu.ac.in
2. Click on the ‘Exams and Results’ section
3. You will be directed to a new page, click on ‘Results’
4. Select your stream. You will find the details of your examination. Select on the right option.
5. Fill in the right details. Click on submit.
6. You will now get access to your marksheet.
Download and take a printout for further reference.
All the Best!
Good News, We have launch our forum, for any queries or any question related to any topic you can ask there: click here to go on forum page