Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form for CAP Round-I, II, III through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website.
Online Submission of CAP Round-1, 2,3 Has been Displayed by DTE.
Instructions to Fill Option Form:
- The Candidate whose name appeared in Final Merit List is Eligible to Submit Option Form.
- The Candidate has to Submit and Confirm Online Option Form through Candidate Login by himself/herself. It is not required to report to Facilitation Center for Confirmation.
- The Facilitation Center shall act only as Facilitation Centre for Candidate to Submit and Confirm Online Option Form. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to Submit and Confirm Online Option Form by himself/herself.
- Click on ‘Fill / Edit Option Form’ Button given below to fill the Option Form.
- After that, Candidate will have to select the Course & Other Search Criteria and then click on ‘Search’ button. All the Institutes under that Search Criteria will be displayed.
- To shortlist an option s/he has to select the Institute by clicking on the Checkbox given in front of the Institute name.
- She/he can go on selecting as many options as s/he wants by clicking on the Institutes.
- Once s/he finalizes all his options, only then candidate can click on Proceed button.
- All the options selected by her/his will be shown.
- If she/he wants to change the short listed options then s/he is also allowed to do so.
- You can go on clicking one by one on the check box given in front of the option to set preferences with highest priority first.
- You are allowed to set preferences to maximum 300 options selected by you.
- If you wish to reset the preferences then click on Reset preferences button or click on confirm button.
- Then all the options in order of preferences given by you are shown.
- Candidate can modify preferences, add choices, delete choices before confirmation of the online Option Form.
- Once you are sure then confirm your Option Form and take print out of FINAL Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement of Option Form. You can repeat these steps as many times as you want till you Confirm your Option Form.
- The Option Form just submitted, but not confirmed by the candidate himself/herself will not be processed for allotment.
- Candidate should keep the printout of the online Option/Preference form after confirmation by the candidate for future reference.
Click Here to fill the form.