Get Unlimited Access to the all Educlash PREMIUM files! Take advantage of premium Files .
Good News, We have launch our forum, for any queries or any question related to any topic you can ask there: click here to go on forum page
“Stay updated on the go join: Facebook Group“
- Explain the Java event delegation model.
- What are inner classes? Explain with examples.
- What are the different types of layout in Java? Explain GridLayout.
- Write AWT based Java program that demonstrate the use of checkbox and radiobuttons.
- How can the user be made aware about the software loading process? Which component is facilitating the same? Explain with code specification.
- How do divide frame window in two parts? Explain with code specification.
- Compare and contrast AWT and Swing.
- Write a Java program to create different tabs using JTabbedPane.
- Write a short note on JSAPI (JAVA SERVLET API).
- Explain the life cycle phases of servlet.
- What are servlets? What are the advantages of servlets over CGI?
- Write a servlet application to find the sum of digits of the number entered by the user through the HTML form.
- Write a JDBC program that inserts values in database. [TABLE NAME : Employee, FIELDS : Empid, Name, Dept, Designation]
- What is the difference between a traditional JSP page and a JSP document? Quote an example.
- Explain scrollable and updatable resultsets in JDBC.
- Explain any five implicit objects in Java Server Pages.
- Explain the life cycle of JSF in detail.
- Explain the architecture of Enterprise Java Beans.
- Write the benefits of using EJB.
- What are the different types of enterprise beans? Explain.
- Explain the architecture of hibernate framework in detail.
- Explain web.xml and struts.xml files.
- What is Value stack in struts? State and explain the Execution Flow of value stack.
- Explain the application flow of Model-View-Controller architecture in struts framework.
- Write a Java program to handle the mouse related event
- Write a Java program using swing components to display tabbed pane with three tabs for First for First Year, Second for Second Year and Third for Third year. Every tab displays a list of all subjects of the respective years.
- What are HTTPServletRequest and HTTPServletResponse
- Explain the concept of “Character Quoting Conventions” in JSP.
- Write a session bean code specificaiton that calculate simple interest. Assume the principal, term and rate of interest is entered by the user and the inputs is passed through a servlet.
- “Action is a heart and soul of the struts framework”. Discuss.