Schedule of activities MCA
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 23 of the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015 (Mah. XXVIII of 2015), the Government of Maharashtra has notified on 11th March 2016, this notification is being issued for Submission & Confirmation of Online Option Form by candidates to be admitted in Government,
Government Aided, University
Managed, University Departments and Unaided
educational institutes for the Academic Year 2016-17.
Schedule of activities:
First Date Last Date
|Maharashtra State and All India Candidature Candidates|
|1.||Display of Category wise Seat Distribution (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round I.||Up to 04-07-2016|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form for CAP Round-I, II, III through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website.|| |
to 5 p.m.
|3.||Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||08-07-2016 at 5pm|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) for CAP Round I.|
(If seat is allotted, Report to ARC, Select Freeze/Slide/Float option. Produce Original Documents for Verification & Pay Seat Acceptance Fee in the form DD.)
to 5 p.m.
|5.||Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||18-07-2016 at 5pm.|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) for CAP Round II.|
(If seat is allotted first time i.e. in Round II, Report to ARC, Select Freeze/Slide/Float option. Produce Original Documents for Verification & Pay Seat Acceptance Fee in the form DD.)
to 5 p.m.
|7.||Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-III||25-07-2016 at 5pm.|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) for CAP Round III.|
(If seat is allotted first time i.e. in Round III, Report to ARC, Select Freeze/Slide/Float option. Produce Original Documents for Verification & Pay Seat Acceptance Fee in the form DD.)
to 5 p.m.
|9.||Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round-IV||30-07-2016 up to 5 p.m.|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of fresh Option Form for CAP Round-IV through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website.|
For all candidates who have;
· Not been allotted any seat in Rounds I/II/III.
· Not participated by the way of not filling the Option form in CAP Round I.
· Those who have taken and cancelled their admission in the earlier rounds.
to 5 p.m.
|· Those who have Freezed the admission in earlier rounds but now are desirous of changing the option to Floating or Sliding.|
· Candidates who have opted for Floating and Sliding and are also desirous for applying for this round.
|11.||Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-IV||04-08-2016 up to 5.00 pm|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round IV|
(If seat is allotted first time i.e. in Round IV, Report to ARC, Produce Original Documents for Verification & Pay Seat Acceptance Fee in the form DD.)
up to 5 p.m.
|For all candidates including J&K Migrant: Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and paying remaining fees, as per the Allotment.|| |
|Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidates|
|Admission by Counselling for J&K Migrant Candidates at “Sydenham Institute of Management Studies & Research & Entrepreneurship Education(SIMSREE), B-Road, Church gate, Mumbai 400020”|| |
Commencement of Classes and Cutoff Date for Admissions
|1.||Commencement of academic activities for All institutes||07-08-2016|
|2.||Cut off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2016-17||14-08-2016|
|Important Instructions for candidate & ARC|
- The List of the institutes identified as Admission reporting Centers (ARC) is available on the website. The candidate can report to any nearest
- Once the candidate confirms his/her Option form online through his/her Login for the respective admission rounds, Candidate will not be allowed to change/cancel the option/preference submitted under any
- A Candidate who has been allotted a seat shall download the “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”
- The Seat Acceptance Fee shall be Rs. 5,000/- for Candidates of General Category, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/OBC Category and Rs. 1,000/- for SC, ST Category Candidates. The candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee during first reporting only. This fee shall be transferred to the institution after deducting Rs. 1,000/- towards processing
- The Seat Acceptance fees is to be paid at ARC in the form of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Commissioner, State CET Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai’ payable at ‘Mumbai’.
- Seat will be confirmed by the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) after verification of the original documents and ensuring that the Candidate meets all the eligibility norms. The centre in-charge shall issue the Online Receipt of acceptance to the
- Allotted Seat will be cancelled if, at any time, any of the documents or certificates is found to be invalid or fraudulent and/or the Candidate does not meet the eligibility
- Candidates who want to reject the allocated seat can do so by not remitting the seat acceptance fee at the Reporting Centre in scheduled period. Candidates who reject allocated seat cannot participate in CAP Round II and
- For cancellation of admission before reporting to the institution, the candidate shall apply to the Admission Reporting Center to which he has paid Seat Acceptance
- It should be noted that there shall be admission for Direct Second Year (Separate Division & Lateral Entry) in the MCA Institutes under the jurisdiction of Sant Gadgebaba Amravati University, SNDT University and Gondwana University
- Candidate can avail the facilities for filling & confirmation of online option/preference form free of cost at Facilitation Centre (FC).
- All ARC’s shall remain open on all days including holidays and Sundays for confirmation of admission during the
- The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on website dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mca2016.Please refer the website or contact the office of the Joint Director of Technical Education, Regional Offices, FC’s, ARC’s or contact on helpline numbers 022-30233446 for further information.
Sd/- (Chandrashekhar V. Oak, IAS )
Commissioner & Competent Authority