1. All types of candidates aspiring for admission under CAP seats shall register, get Documents Verified & Application Form confirmed at any designated Facilitation Center. Such eligible registered candidates shall be considered for CAP Merit and admission through CAP.
2. In case of Children of NRI/OCI/PIO, CIWGC, FN Candidates, after registration & confirmation of their application at FC shall approach directly to the Institute for admission where such quota is granted by the appropriate authority. However, CET Cell may publish the list of such registered & eligible candidates separately on the website.
3. The candidate shall carry the printed copy of Application Form, Original documents and one set of Xerox copies of the required documents. FC shall verify all documents from Original and put FC stamp with date & Signature on Xerox copies and return original and verified documents along with Receipt– cum-Acknowledgement of the application form. (Candidate shall submit FC stamped & verified set of documents to ARC for re-verification after the allotment and then to the Institute at the time of reporting)
4. The candidates aspiring for admission for Institutional Quota, seats remaining vacant after CAP, it is mandatory to get registered, documents verified and confirmation of application at facilitation centers. Such candidates must apply separately to Institutes for admissions to seats other than CAP Seats. Merit of such candidates shall be prepared by the Institute at the institute level.
5. *Facility of Online Registration & Documents verification, confirmation of Application Form for Admission to Seats other than CAP Seats shall be continued till 25th August 2018 up to 5.00 PM at FC. Applications registered online/verified & confirmed at FC after the Last Date i.e. 12th July 2018 shall be considered only for Non-CAP Seats.
IMPORTANT DATES RELATED TO DTE MCA 2018
|First Date||Last Date|
|1.||Online registration of application for admission for Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates & NRI/OCI/PIO/CWIGC/FN candidates.Note:- Candidates opting for Maharashtra plus AI Candidature as well as NRI/PIO/OCI/C CIWGC, shall apply separately for each type.||25-06-2018||12-07-2018|
|2.||Documents verification, uploading and confirmation of Application Form for Admission.○ Documents verification, updation and confirmation of Application Form for Admission in person at FC for Maharashtra State/All India Candidates.
o J & K Migrant/NRI/PIO/OCI/CIWGC/FN should send the application form & required documents by hand/speed post/courier for verification & confirmation to “Sydenham Institute of Management Studies & Research & Entrepreneurship Education(SIMSREE), B-Road, Church gate, Mumbai 400020”
|25-06-2018||12-07-2018 Up to 5.00PM|
|3.||Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant/NRI/PIO/OCI/CIWGC/FN candidates on the website.||12-07-2018 Up to 5.00PM|
|4.||Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates at FC[During this period candidate can submit deficient documents ( if any) for verification at FC]
Last Date for submission of Caste/Tribe Validity, Non Creamy layer Certificate at FC.
Up to 5.00PM
|5.||Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant/NRI/PIO/OCI/CIWGC/FN candidates on a website.||17-07-2018|
|6.||Display of Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round I||Up to 17-07-2018||Up to 17-07-2018|
|7.||Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP
Round-I through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.
|8.||Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||21-07-2018at 5 pm|
|9.||Reporting to the Admission Reporting Center(ARC) as per Allotment of CAP Round I||22-07-2018||24-07-2018 Up to 5.00 pm|
|10.||Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II||25-07-2018|
|11.||Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website.||26-07-2018||28-07-2018 Up to 5.00 pm|
|12.||Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||29-07-2018 at 5 pm|
|13.||Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round II if seat allotted for the first time in CAP Round-II||30-07-2018||01-08-2018 Up to 5.00 pm|
|14.||Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round-III||02-08-2018|
|15.||Changing the option from Sliding or Floating or Freezing and vice-versa, Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-III through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website||03-08-2018||05-08-2018 Up to 5.00 pm|
|16.||Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-III||06-08-2018 at 5 pm|
|17.||Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round III if seat allotted for the first time in CAP Round III||07-08-2018||09-08-2018 Up to 5.00 pm|
|18.||For Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidature Candidates Counselling Round at Sydenham Institute of Management Studies & Research & Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), B-Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020.
Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of
|25-07-2018 Up to 5.00 pm
|19.||Display of Vacant Seats for the additional round for Government / Government Aided Institutes only||12-08-2018|
|20.||Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form for additional Round for Government / Government Aided Institutes only through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website.(For all candidates who have CAP Merit Number and desirous of participating in this Additional Round.)||13-08-2018||14-08-2018 Up to 5.00 pm|
|21.||Display of Provisional Allotment for Additional Round for Government / Government Aided Institutes only||16-08-2018|
|22.||Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission||17-08-2018||19-08-2018|
|23.||Commencement of academic activities for All institutes||01-08-2018|
|24.||Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2017-18||25-08-2018|
|25.||Last date of uploading the data (details of admitted candidates)||26-08-2018||26-08-2018|